Sending your wedding save the date video
Creating a wedding save the date video is a fantastic way to make sure your guests are amazed by your invitations. A memorable invitation design will set the tone for an all together memorable occasion. Personalise the video by adding your own text and images.
You can send these wedding save the date videos via email or private message, or you could share them on one of your social media profiles. For example, you could create a Facebook group and post this video to it.
For more superb wedding templates, take a look at our wedding invitations templates, wedding logos, wedding programs, wedding thank you cards and wedding congratulations cards.
Customise your wedding save the date video
To edit any text in the wedding save the date video, click on it, and a menu will appear that gives you the option to customise the colour, size, font, type style and alignment. You can upload your own font by clicking on ‘Text’ and then ‘Upload Font’.
Images can be added to the design by clicking on ‘Uploads’ and then dragging and dropping your chosen images into the circle that appears. These images will be stored in the app and can be used again at a later date. There are also tons of images available to use from our extensive library of stock photos.
Click on ‘Shapes’ to add circles, rectangles and triangles in solid or outline form. These shapes can be used to create patterns, text boxes or a border. Straight lines can also be used to make custom shapes and to underline text.
How to create Wedding Save the Date Videos in 5 simple steps
1. Select your wedding save the date video template from over 2,000 ready-made video templates or choose from one of more than 10,000 professionally-created videos.
2. Edit the text and include your own personal message in over 100 fresh fonts.
3. Add your own image to the design or select an image from our extensive library.
4. Save your newly created design.
5. Share or download your own brand new wedding save the date video.