Share your black and white video on social media
You can use your black and white video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Instagram to help raise awareness about your brand and drive traffic to your website. These videos could be the foundation of a visually appealing post that draws the eye. Add your own text to the design to include your own personal message.
Images can be uploaded to these black and white videos too. For example, you could add your brand logo. If you want to make a personal post for your website, blog or social media page, you can easily do so too.
To check out even more impressive templates, take a look at our black and white image templates, graphic design studio videos, design templates and social media graphics.
Customise black and white videos
It’s easy to make a border, patterns and text boxes using the ‘Shapes’ feature. You can insert circles, rectangles and triangles in solid or outline form.
Black and white might be the default colours of these videos, but that doesn’t mean you can’t add some colour to them. The personal colour palette allows you to create your own unique shade and use it again in other designs.
All of the text that you see in the black and white video is very easy to customise. You have the option to edit the size, type style, font, alignment and colour.
How to create Black and White Videos in 5 simple steps
1. Select your black and white video template from over 2,000 ready-made video templates or choose from one of more than 10,000 professionally-created videos.
2. Edit the text and include your own personal or branded message in over 100 fresh fonts.
3. Add your own image to the design or select an image from our extensive library.
4. Save your newly created design.
5. Share or download your own brand new black and white video.