Share your finished Mother's Day video card on social media
Our selection of Mother’s Day video card templates have all been expertly created by our team of graphic designers. Each video template is perfectly suited to the occasion and the text can be edited to include your own personal message. To personalise your design even further, you can add your own images to the design.
You could send your Mother’s Day video card personally or share it on social media with your friends and followers. It could also be used on your blog or website. However your mother receives her custom-made video, she will surely be over the moon with the effort you’ve made to show your appreciation for her.
For more great templates, check out our mother’s day image templates, father’s day image templates, father’s day video templates, happy birthday mom templates and mom birthday video templates.
Customise your Mother’s Day video card
To add your own shades of colour to your Mother’s Day video card, click on the personal colour palette. You can use this palette to create unique colour schemes and save your favourite colours for using again in other designs.
To upload your own images to a design, click on ‘Uploads’ and then drag and drop your chosen image into the design. These images will be saved in the uploads section and can be used whenever you need them. To upload your own font, click on ‘Text’ and then select ‘Upload Font’.
Include a border or patterns in your Mother’s Day video card by using the shapes feature. You can choose from triangles, rectangles or circles in solid or outline form.
How to create Mother’s Day Video Cards in 5 simple steps
1. Select your Mother’s Day video card template from over 2,000 ready-made video templates or choose from one of more than 10,000 professionally-created videos.
2. Edit the text and include your own personal message in over 100 fresh fonts.
3. Add your own image to the design or select an image from our extensive library.
4. Save your newly created design.
5. Share or download your own brand new Mother’s Day video card.